‘At BASF, we innovate to make our customers more successful. Hence, it is important that we drive solutions in product and process applications that do not stand alone but are integrated and sustainable in the long run’, says Andrea Ceretta, head of BASF’s leather business in South Asia. ‘We want to create chemistry with not only our products but also our relationships with our customers. The fruit of our working closely together is the on-going innovation in our compact system solution, which reduces steps and product consumption in different segments of the leather making process. Another example is how we offer solution to our customers to help them produce leather articles that meet label requirements, eg the German SG-label for footwear. As always, we will continue to lead in our research on chemistry and ecology.’
A team of specialists from different South Asian and German competence centres will be at the booth to advise customers and inform them on innovative developments as well as on the range of established, high quality products.
Some of the key products highlighted at the fair include the following :
- Mollescal PN: Ecological liming auxiliary for pelts, soaking auxiliary for wool-on/fur
- Basyntan UT: Ecological, multipurpose retanning agent
- Densodrin DP: High performing, full handle water-repellent
- AstacinFinish PTM: Outstanding upgrading binder
- AstainFinish PS: Superior water spot resistance and high print retention
BASF will be located in Hall 2, Booth 2-08-D.
Printer friendly version
Email this article to a friend